- Visitors can apply for visa at this Embassy every working day (Monday – Friday) from 09:00 to 12:00 hours.
- Normally it takes a single working day for issuance of visa.
- Visa can also be obtained at the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, Nepal on arrival.
- Tourist entry visa fee rates are as follows:
- 15 day Multiple entry permit visa US$ 30/-
- 30 day Multiple entry permit visa US$ 50/-
- 90 day Multiple entry permit visa US$ 125/-
- Visitors who have already visited Nepal and intend to visit again within 150 days of the same visa year can obtain entry visa for 30 days.
- All foreigners except Indian nationals must obtain visa to visit Nepal.
- For applying visa, requirements are as follows:
- Fill up online form from nepaliport.immigration.gov.np (visa from Nepalese mission)
- Submit the documents such as original passport with at least 6 months’ validity, copy of passport, one recent photograph, official note or letter for diplomatic/official passport to the embassy.
- For more information, kindly contact the Embassy.
- In the context of COVID-19 restrictions, please, follow this website: https://www.immigration.gov.np/post/notice-regarding-travel-restriction
8:30 – 16:30 hrs., Monday to Friday
13:00 – 14:00 hrs. lunch time